Friday, 4 September 2009

Rain rain, go away....

It has rained here non stop for 48 hours. And it shows no sign of stopping. It made me think back to last september just before Lewis started school, and all the area got flooded when the river Till burst it's banks. I'm guessing it will happen again, but luckily we are at the top of the hill so at least the house will stay dry! Although we will be stuck here, as all the roads leading anywhere will be blocked off, so maybe now would be a good time to stock up on essentials!

Heartherslaw Corn Mill...the road is under there somewhere!
House down by the river.
Lewis and mummy with no way across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol