Today I spent some time on one of my favourite hobbies...raking through second hand shops to see what I can find. After spending about two hours looking through the 5 or so shops we have in our nearest town, I came across the most wonderful second hand bookshop. Why have I never noticed it before? I was thinking of going back tomorrow (yes, I am that addicted to them!), and seeing what else I can find, as after spending so much time in the other shops, I didn't have much time to look through. It was a great little place; veryone was so friendly, and their was a little old woman sitting in an armchair beside a wood-burning stove doing some knitting, with a little old dog at her feet. I could have stayed all day. These were my purchaces, coming to the grand total of six pounds...
Lewis is really into his knights and castles just now...
and these are mummies...
Yeah! Works :)
ReplyDeleteLove the books too, looks like that is a fab little bookshop you've found there!
Joxy.
Oh how I miss these from back in England.... sigh
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Holistic Mamas!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI bumped into your blog and wanted to tell you I love your blog header and I love used book stores as well...Oooo Girl I could be in there all day if it wasn't for my husband that brings me out of my trance. lol :)
Blessings,
Take Care
Eevee
Good Ol Barter Books!
ReplyDeleteShortontime (Louise)