We all had a great day yesterday. We started off by going to a local farm shop to stock up on veggies; as we have only lived in this house for 2 moths, our veg garden consists of what we could transplant from our old greenhouse into the new one, a few herbs in the herb garden, and a huge bare patch of garden waiting to be dug over and sorted for next year! Hey ho. Anyway, after we had filled the boot and Lewis had fed the free-range chickens they have there, we decided to visit Tantallon Castle. I had been before when I was about eleven, but Richard and Lewis had never been, so we were all excited about our impromptu day trip.
Lewis on his way to being a knight.
"I'll be the knight mummy, you be the princess".
How high up??!!
"Hi dad"
Looking for dragons
After having such a great time, we have sent away for membership of Historic Scotland. It only works out at £6 per month, and we get in to all the properties for free, English Heritage for half price (after the first year it's also free), and a 20% discount in the shop. Money well spent I think :)
No comments:
Post a Comment