Saturday, 31 July 2010

Things I want to do...

1- Bake bread every day nstead of when I can be bothered.
2- Read a book a week, as currently I read when I get the time, which is generally at night and these dys by night I am so tired I fall asleep at 8pm.
3- Make my own soap.
4-Make my own candles.
5-Make my own san pro.
6- Try not to shout at hubby for not doing things as I want, when he is only trying to help as I am finding it hard sometimes to do them myself.
7- Buy a "real" camera, although this may prove to be very expensive, so ths one will have to wait.
8- Dye my hair a mad colour like shocking pink and not care what people say.
9- Do quality things with Lewis,as inspired by all the lovely mama blogs on here, rather than starting 5 various activities and never finishing any of them.
10- Start making my cards and jewellery again.
11- Tidy out the spare rom which is meant to be my carft room so I have a lovely space in which to craft.
12- Paint the house.

I shall add to this at some point. But I NEED INSPIRATION!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!
PMS weeek is not good for life evaluation lol.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this list of 'to do's' , I must write a list like that as it might help me focus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blimey that is a list and a half! i would like to do some of those things but a little thing call 'time' that stops me!

    caroline
    (missking on GP)

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol