Well, I was going to delay introducing solid foods to Fin for a couple more weeks now, as he loves his boobies, but in the end he made his own mind up, as a few days ago I was eating a banana with him sat beside me, he grabbed it out of my hand and wolfed down half of it! I was so proud of my little one, and so proud of myself for EBF him for 6 months and one week! Throughout all the stress and PND and unhelpful advice given to me by HV's and GP's, and friends I stuck with my mama instinct and kept on going. And I am so proud! Of course, even though we are haing fun tasting pears and bananas and broccoli and potatoes, Fin still loves boobies the best :)
Mmmm, what's this mama?
Broccoli and cauliflower is yummy!
Good for Fin and you. Baby Led Weaning is messy but fun. It can be more work than spooning in mush, but I think it is right- I did it as much as I could with my four, and my daughter is doing it with her 16 month old twins!
ReplyDelete