Are you feeling too exposed? I have quite a few people I 'know' in real life reading my blog, and its weird. I like dropping in here, so if you have a password in mind please send it to me. V xxx
I've only just found your blog via Liz's blog! I have a lot of catching up to do if you have room for a late one!! my email is pippa_dore@yahoo.co.uk
Your little one suddenly grabbing your banana made me smile and reminded me of my DS who wouldn't eat any solids till he was seven months (this was in the olden days when they were supposed to be weaned at four months!). He leant over to my plate and grabbed a chip and had it crammed into his little mouth before I could stop him!! Not the best food to wean with, but I'll always remember it. xxxx
If I am not too late, could I leave my e mail aswell please. I love your blog. It is sarahcarritt@hotmail.co.uk. THanks, Happy Chrismas and a fantastic New Year. x
Are you feeling too exposed? I have quite a few people I 'know' in real life reading my blog, and its weird. I like dropping in here, so if you have a password in mind please send it to me.
ReplyDeleteV
xxx
Pleae add me to your list. Hope everything is okay
ReplyDeletePattypan
my email is fluffupyourfairy@hotmail.co.uk
x
have sent you my email via GP.
ReplyDeletetake care xxx
Me please
ReplyDeletebecki@wallman.org.uk
blogs.wallman.org.uk/becki
me too - alice.westbrook@btinternet.com
ReplyDeletexxx
I've only just found your blog via Liz's blog! I have a lot of catching up to do if you have room for a late one!! my email is pippa_dore@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteYour little one suddenly grabbing your banana made me smile and reminded me of my DS who wouldn't eat any solids till he was seven months (this was in the olden days when they were supposed to be weaned at four months!). He leant over to my plate and grabbed a chip and had it crammed into his little mouth before I could stop him!! Not the best food to wean with, but I'll always remember it. xxxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMe too please thecolourfulgirl@gmail.com x
ReplyDeleteIf I am not too late, could I leave my e mail aswell please. I love your blog. It is sarahcarritt@hotmail.co.uk. THanks, Happy Chrismas and a fantastic New Year. x
ReplyDelete