Monday, 1 June 2015

Return to blogging after a reeeeeeally long time....

Three years in fact. And wow, how time changes life! We have moved house three times since I last posted, we had identical twin boys last year, finlay was diagnosed with cancer when he was 15 months old and endured ten cycles of chemo and a course of brachytherapy. I suffered badly with severe pnd with finlay, Richard set up his own Arboriculture company, Lewis decided he wanted to try Middle School, my lovely nana died. So much has happened, some awful times, but many good moments too. I feel we have grown so much closer as s family, and in particular, Richard and I have grown so much more together as a couple. No longer do I feel like a child in charge of a house and a child, I feel like a mum, a homemaker; I feel I've grown into me. As I sit here in front of the woodburner listening to the rain lashing down on the windows, and the wind howling down the chimney, I'm thinking I'm glad to be me.

Please pop back, I promise I will update often. I miss blogging. And rambling 😉

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Have missed blogland lots and lots! So much for me to catch up on too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol