Thursday, 4 June 2015

A strange sort of day...


Yesterday was a strange sort of day. All day I had that nagging feeling that I had forgotten something important, and I felt so unsettled all day. I later realised it was a full moon, which explains lots, as myself and my children tend to go a bit haywire when the moon is full! Richard was able to have the morning off, as the car needed four new tyres gutted (£240 later, boooo), so we had a wander around whilst we waited,
We were going to take s peek inside this church as I have an obsession with Church of Wngland churches and their architecture, but there was a sign staying no dogs were allowed, so we didn't bother! 

Poor Sally!

Too windy mama! The wind was awful yesterday. I really dislike wind, it hurts my ears, and breaks my plants! 

I saw the sweetest little car...anyone know what it is? Or what era it's from?

An antiques shop in old station buildings. Didn't have time to go in though :(


We came home after nursery and did some gardening. We watered the tomato plants, and watered the cucumber plants. We ignored the weeding, and left it for Daddy ;)




So that was our day! I would have posted this post last night, only my phone decided to die, and my carefully typed out post disappeared into the ether, grrr.

See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Please excuse all of the awful typos!! How awful! Really can't type well on my phone at all, eeek x

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol