Merry Christmas to everyone here in blog land! What a difference 18 months or so make! This time last year they weren't sure if I would make it to 9 months, as Lewis had an infection which they thought may have passed to me and Finlay, and of course, no one could tell me what was happening all through Christmas and New Year. This, looking back, was probably the beginning of me going downhill very rapidly, which left me in hospital when Fin was 7 weeks old. Of course, I got better, and can safely say I am back to my old self! Took a while, but I did it! So needless to say, this Christmas has been amazing in more ways than one...Lewis and Fin's first Christmas together, our first Christmas in our new house...wonderful :) So, a few photos to share with you...
Fin eating his Chistmas book whilst wearing his reindeer suit for Christmas Eve.
Lewis and Finlay wearing their new Christmas Eve pyjamas ready for Santa coming.
Lewis and his new hand-knitted Dennis the Menance jumper :)
Opening a gift...
Dad's dinner covered in gravy!
Getting the hang of the whole Christmas thing ;)
Yum yum :)
Hope you all had a wonderful day :)
xXx
Beautiful pictures, glad you had a lovely Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Glad you guys had a great Xmas to make up for the trouble last youar, hugs and Love:D
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. I do love that hand knitted red and black jumper.
ReplyDelete