Thursday, 8 December 2011

House move and new starts

We have left the old house behind. The keys have been handed back and we are settling into our new house. Its so lovely to have a *clean* house, with windows we can open, to be able to hang our washing on the line, and to have heating. Things people take for granted, and I feel so much more relaxed and content. Its a council house, and it's overooking the sea. I forgot how much I missed the raucous call of seagulls, and its wonderful to feed Fin in he early hours of the morning and be able to hear the waves crashing on the rocks. I will have to take some photos and get them posted.
Some photos as a bit of a catch-up...











6 comments:

  1. So glad your move has gone well and that you feel so happy with the new one.There is nothing better then being by the sea, its so peaceful, healing and beautiful:) Esp with summer on you guys, you will have loads of good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking beautiful, and your new house sounds like heavenly respite. :) Glad you're settling in happily there. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to read that things are improving for you and to be by the sea such peace for the soul.

    Wishing you a happy weekend.

    San

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear your settling into your new home, how wonderful to see and hear the sea from your home.

    You are looking wonderful with your boys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are settling into your new home:) The beach is amazing.I dont think we could live too far from it, there is something calming and healing about the sea, and what better back drop to 4am feedings coulde you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! Have you cancelled your fb account?

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol