Random ramblings of a crafty mama of four.
What a beautiful precious image! What could be more sacred than a Mama with child. Hugs and blessings xx
Beautiful! xxxx
There is NOTHING is this world more beautiful then a woman who is expecting. HE will be here in no time so make sure you enjoy this special time:)
I have only been a lurker until now... I had to comment. Your honesty and bravery brought a tear to my eye. You are a beautiful Momma to be.
It's a lovely picture xxx
Looking rather glorious there, my dear :-) Lovely bump :-)You are looking very well, very divine and lusciously pregnant :-) Blessings.
aah that is such a cute bump :-)
Beautiful!!!
Lovely photo, and congrats - I think I missed the pregnancy news!
Blooming lovely xxx
I am aMorning Glory What Flower Are You?
What a beautiful precious image! What could be more sacred than a Mama with child. Hugs and blessings xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! xxxx
ReplyDeleteThere is NOTHING is this world more beautiful then a woman who is expecting. HE will be here in no time so make sure you enjoy this special time:)
ReplyDeleteI have only been a lurker until now... I had to comment. Your honesty and bravery brought a tear to my eye. You are a beautiful Momma to be.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely picture xxx
ReplyDeleteLooking rather glorious there, my dear :-) Lovely bump :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are looking very well, very divine and lusciously pregnant :-)
Blessings.
aah that is such a cute bump :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo, and congrats - I think I missed the pregnancy news!
ReplyDeleteBlooming lovely xxx
ReplyDelete