Tuesday, 30 November 2010

journey of discovery

ok, I have decided to do this here, rather than in a private diary, which I normally forget where I have put it anyway (not miss organisation here!). That way I can put it down, and hopefully if anyone has any thoughts they can tell me so.
After being inspired by a magazine article, I am going to try and dig deeper into "me" as I have that inevitable feeling that I get evry year round about this time...who am I really??? Sometimes I think I forget, and I plod on and on, not really thinking about what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. Things I am going to think about over whatever period of time it takes me are as follows....
* Forgivness
*Bearing a grudge
*Acting "in the moment"
*Knowing what is important
*Kindness and compassion
*Living in the present
*Thinking of others
*Sharing knowledge.

That gives me a little to think about until I start my next post. In the meantime there is a cup of tea and a mince pie with my name on it. And please wish me luck for my baby scan tomorrow (if we ever make it to the hospital through all the snow!)
xx

1 comment:

  1. best of luck in your journey and your scan journey tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol