Well, thursday night was fun! Not! Our lab is in season atm, so she has been kept indoors mostly, unless I am in the garden with her, as the man who lives 2 doors down is not what you cal a responsible dog owner, and his dog can frequently be found wandering down the road, through gardens etc. SO, I checked the garden (which has a 5 foot fence round it) and as all was clear, I let her out for the loo. I walked to the bedroom, picked up a skirt, came back through to the kichen, and this man’s dog was in my garden. I yelled for hubby, who was in the bath, and ran out, only to find my 7 month old labrador, and this black dog tied By this time hubby was out the bath, so he ran down the road to fetch said man. I felt so, so sorry for my dog, as she had no clue what was going on; she kept trying to come to me, but she was attached by the nether regions to this flippin’ dog Hubby had gone and knocked on the man’s door, and told him what had happened (his response was “oh, where’s my dog now?“), he wanderd up the road, I let his (unattached by now) dog out, he grabbed it by the neck, and dragged it down the road. Hubby and I were like “excuse me? we weren’t finished!“ yet he ignored us, muttered under his breath and went in and slammed the door!! I was SOOOOOO annoyed! I went down straight after him and knocked on his front and back door (hubby was putting our dog inside) and he wouldn’t answer, so by this time, hubby was walking down. He tried knocking, and we stood there for about 5 mins til he peered through the curtains, and eventually answered with the words “wtf do you want?“. We explained our dog was only 7 months old, his dog has escaped again, and had jumped our fence (5 foot high and very enclosed), he made no attempt at apologising, then he walked off ignoring us, and his response was….“its go f all to do with me”!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless is not the word! Then, through a torrent of abuse he proceeded to tell us that it was my fault for letting my dog out to go to the toilet!!!!!! At which point he was informed our beautiful kc reg baby would have to go to the vet as she was far too young to have any babies, and what did he suggest about the bill for that, we were met with “it’s your dog, so it’s f all to do with me”. ANYWAY….lol…...we found out after ringing the vet that the bill is an estimated £170!!!!! We spent 2 hour yesterday sitiing in the CAB to see what could be done, and the earliest the cpo can come out is thursday. I actually have steam coming out of my ears. Not just because of the price, but his whole attitude, and the thought of my poor puppy. To make it worse, not only is this silly little man a neighbour, he works at the same place as Richard, who is due his first day back on monday, after being off sick with his ankle. AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.
I shall post some pictures to cheer myself up!
hairy puppy with her new flowery collar!
indiana jones and his two dogs
Hmmm. wanted to post moore pics, but for some reason blogger won't let me. Grrrrr. Will try later.






The Children's Mother got her eye on a remote farm for sake on a Scottish island yesterday. Your blog today reminds me why we would like to live in peace and quiet, miles from anyone..
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
That's exactly what I said to hubby! Lets move to the middle of nowhere with no people, just trees, grass and peace! Bliss!
ReplyDeletegggrrr, why on earth to people get pets if they don't make sure they are safe and kept on their own land ! He shouldn't be allowing his dog to go around on their own as he is not only causing you issues but could also get run over.
ReplyDeletehi just found your lovely blog .....what a mess with your gorg little dog,i hope it gets sorted soon x
ReplyDelete