I am thinking we should maybe charge for entry as we have so many animals!!! But she is so sweet, although she has already decided she is charge of everyone and everything!
OH MY WORD!! What a cutie Kaye is. I mean, what's another one, right? How can you turn that sweet face down anyway. :) Congrats on the new addition. :)
Well we have so many animals anyway and we live in the middle of the countryside so she is no trouble at all! Plus I couldn't leave her as she was unwanted believe it or not :(
oh my goodness, your house sounds just like mine, it is becoming a Zoo! Your puppy is soo sweet, I got home from work the other week to be greeted by a parsons terrier - is your little Kaye a terrier?
she is so cute xxx
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwww xxx
ReplyDeleteSo do you have three doggies now or four!! What a face though, how could you say no!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte xx
we have a border terrier (pug), a yellow lab puppy (bella), and now Kaye who is a jack russell/patterdale cross!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet.I can see she will be keeping you guys busy for a while!I am sure she brings you so much joy as all pet family members do:)
ReplyDeleteOH MY WORD!! What a cutie Kaye is. I mean, what's another one, right? How can you turn that sweet face down anyway. :) Congrats on the new addition. :)
ReplyDeleteWell we have so many animals anyway and we live in the middle of the countryside so she is no trouble at all! Plus I couldn't leave her as she was unwanted believe it or not :(
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, your house sounds just like mine, it is becoming a Zoo! Your puppy is soo sweet, I got home from work the other week to be greeted by a parsons terrier - is your little Kaye a terrier?
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable!!! I want one :D
ReplyDelete