Friday, 30 April 2010

pictures and things...

Still here! Had internet "issues" with a small boy, a laptop, and some gymnastic manoevres! Don't know where to start so will see what pics I come across and stick them on...

Lewis won the eco fashion show in his age group (6/7). His costume is made from an old dog food bag stuck on card, spray painted old trousers, crown made from card, rolled up newspaper sword, and spray painted gold boots. He loved his boots so much that when mummy wasn't looking, he spray painted one of his trainers too! Oops.


the hedgehog we found wandering round the garden in daylight...we put it in a box and warmed it up and fed it, now it eats all our slugs in payment!


Lewis paddling in the Cheviot hills


little boy in his swimming pool (filled with warm water as it wasn't overly warm outside!)

beans and peas...

lettuce and spinch...and some random weeds oops

walking the dogs








4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures Betty - how cool is that boy in his costume? Even cooler in the paddling pool I bet. Your peas and beans are farther on than mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to catch up with you again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    I bet said small boy was very popular, I seem to have enough internet problems without any assistance (other than from Talktalk/Tiscali.....!

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Button

Photobucket
Photobucket
CURRENT MOON

Nestle free zone

I'm a Holistic Mama

Snag a button

I am a
Morning Glory

What Flower
Are You?

The International Breastfeeding Symbol